Emotional Wellbeing Programmes
* Emotional Wellbeing Assessments Include:
- Where are you now?
- What are your biggest challenges?
- What would you like to change?
- What’s in the way?
- What do you need to achieve your goals?
Sounds Positive Emotional Wellbeing Programmes include:
Stressless and Anxiety Free
- What the stress response is for
- How the stress response works
- The dangers of not dealing with stress
- How to calm yourself down
- Relaxation Techniques
- Other considerations
Find out how stress is responsible for 40% of all work-related illnesses, and discover how you can improve the health of your organisation.
- How thoughts create interpersonal stress
- Communication that provokes stress
- What emotions are for
- How to take care of your emotional needs
- How to get what you need from others
- How to understand what other people mean & need
Find out more about how Emotional Competence increases your profits by 27%, while making your organisation a nicer place to work.
- What is information overload
- What causes Information overload
- How to alleviate information overload
- How to improve your memory
- How to pass exams easily
In this age of information overload, our attention is being pulled in many directions at once. Find out how your staff can stay focused on task and motivated to deliver.
Return on your investment
Measurable and accountable
Your success is my success. Participants are required to complete ratings questionnaires, before, during and after the programme, to monitor their commitment and improvement.
Share and Enjoy