- Identify your signature strengths
- Change or improve your career
- Create more time, and get organised
- Reduce the amount of stress and strain
- Improve health, wellbeing and fitness
- Improve the balance between work and home life
- Develop rapport and communication skills
- Identify the solution to suit your needs and time frame
- Identify achievable goals within defined contexts (eg work) and achieve them
- Believe in yourself and enjoy the process of achieving your goal
- Keep yourself motivated and excited about achieving your goal
- Identify any limits your life has led you to believe are true, and show you how to get rid of them
- Learn how you process and access information and understand the impact this has had on your thinking and communication
Sounds Positive uses the Project You approach to life coaching. The defining line between coaching and therapy is often unclear, and Cognitive Hypnotherapists who have trained in Project You combine the two to greater and more immediate benefit.
This ensures that any goals you set are aligned with your unconscious thoughts and values. Otherwise, there is always a danger that limiting beliefs will conflict with your consciously declared goals – setting up an internal tension that can lead to stress, and a shortfall in your desired achievements.
Effectively used, life coaching with Sounds Positive helps you hone your skills and techniques as you work towards your life and career goals.
Contact me for a free telephone consultation and learn how I can help.
Know your therapies
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
New Code NLP
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
Automatic Unconscious Learning (AUL)
Share and Enjoy